Blaster Master is a rare game that is getting much harder to find anymore..
- VERY RARE CARTRIDGE FOR THE NES AND IS MADE BY SUN SOFT.
- IT IS AN AWESOME GAMEAND IS EXTREMELY HARD TO FIND ANYMORE. I SEE IT NOW AND THEN ON EBAY. I HAVE ALSO LINKED IT TO MY ONLINE STORE.
- IT IS A GREAT ACTION GAME. TRY IT AND SEE FOR YOURSELF.
- WE HAVE FOR SALE MANY RARE NINTENDO NES CARTRIDGES.
Your pet frog has just taken a sip of radioactive fluid and mutated into a hideous beast. Before you know it, he and the crate of the goo are gone, lost underground. You, being a rash, teenage MORON, decide ''I want my frog back,'' and jump down after it. Down the hole, you find a kickass pink(?) tank, a spacesuit looking outfit, but no Fred(your frog.) You hop in the tank and decide to start looking for him. Open before you is a vast, subterranean world filled with mutant...things that want to kill you because you're not the same shade of grey they are. ...wait a minute. This is REALLY SCREWED UP. There was a vat of DANGEROUS, ILLEGAL radioactive substance sitting right outside of his garage, and an entire WORLD under his small town? If you want to understand this story, follow these steps:
1. Remember where this game came from.
2. Remember what they DID to games back then, translation-wise.